It’s a fact that business owners are losing over $100 Billion per year due to substance abuse in the workplace. Our company provides laboratory and/or instant on-site drug tests to business owners who value implementing a drug testing program. Mobile Screening Solutions, Inc. provides clients with the proper paperwork and local laboratory locations to send their employees (over 4,000 laboratories nationwide) for follow up testing.
We are also CA CPUC/ PUC Drug and Alcohol Consultants.
- All of the labs that we work with are SAMHSA Certified
- We can accommodate all state and federally regulated industries
- Over 4,000 collection sites available in the United States
Instant on site testing:
- We specialize in on-site drug screening! We bring the clinic to you
- All tests are FDA Cleared
- Immediate Results for non-DOT
- Lower cost per test. You can send all positives to a laboratory overnight to be confirmed through the confirmation process of GC/MS
On-Site DOT Testing:
- We bring the mobile lab to your place of business, reducing wait time and liability for your employees
- Results generally come back in 24 hours for negatives
- We work with all DOT agencies
Mobile Screening Solutions, Inc. offers a complete line of instant on-site drug tests from one of the leading manufacturers in the world. We carry different styles of drug tests with many different combinations of drugs to test for. Our tests can test for 1 individual drug or a combination of up to 12 drugs.
Please allow us to put together an instant-on site testing program for your company.
What Are The Benefits Of A Drug-Free Workplace?
- Increased productivity
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced tardiness
- Reduced absenteeism
- Safer work environment
- Saving of valuable time on the hiring process
- Hiring only drug free employees
- Reduced health insurance costs
- Workers Comp Insurance Incentives – many States require a 5% discount
Mobile Screening Solutions, Inc. will assist to create a Turnkey Program for your company to become a drug free workplace. A policy is written on your behalf, customized to your needs and specifics of your business. This policy will comply with all federal and state regulations for regulated and non-regulated drug testing. Our consultants will meet your management staff to implement the policy answering questions and addressing concerns. We have developed policies for all types of employers!
What Is A Drug-Free Workplace?
Your Company Qualifies As A Drug-Free Workplace Program Once The Following Components Of The Program Have Been Implemented:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Employee Education
- Supervisor Training
- Drug Testing
- Employee Assistance Program
Call us at to help you determine what method of testing is best for your company.